Content bands not rendering on mobile. Just seeing shortcode text

Ok thank you for getting back to me

You are welcome

WPBakery Page Builder - seems we cant update the version that is on the x theme. Anything you can do to help? I can send you a login.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing back! Please uninstall Visual Composer and install again through WP admin panel > X (see screenshot)

Let us know how this goes!

We have. I will send you a login so you can check please.

Hi There,

Altough you can see a message to update for version 5.47 the latest version avaliable with the theme is 5.45 which is the version you have, you can follow the versions avaliable on the following link:

Hope it clarifies

This doesnt help at all? I dont even really understand what you are saying. Can you clarify?
Is there a support line to call?

Can you please help. I sent you a login.

Hello there,

You have X 5.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.0.4 installed which aren’t compatible. Because of that, Cornerstone isn’t rendering your elements properly. Please update your X theme to the latest one which is X 6.0.4.

For more info about our new release and latest updates: https://theme.co/changelog/

To update your X theme, please refer to this guide:

Hope this helps.

I feel like Im talking to myself at this point. I dont know how many other ways to ask for help. Its like there are bots here. Are there any human beings that can actually help me? We’ve been t this for days and the response time is ridiculously slow.

Ive mentioned my issue a few times and no one is even responding to what I am saying. Everyone just keeps sending me useless articles like it’s you doing something to get it away form you. Does anyone care at all to help or do you guys just want to act like you help?

Hello there,

Sorry to hear your frustation. The articles we were giving you were guides on how to troubleshoot your issue, as we don’t have total control over your website and it’s the hosting provider’s prerogative to do this for you. In the meantime, we are currently fixing and updating X theme for you. We’ll let you know once it’s done.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OK so you are looking into the site itself or are you saying you are not checking into our site and just generally working on x theme? I have mentioned that there is a plugin that does not update but have not had anyone address it. Let me know if there is anything I can provide you with so you can heck into it. FTP, etc.

Hello there,

1. OK so you are looking into the site itself or are you saying you are not checking into our site and just generally working on x theme?
  • We are currently login into your site and will update the X theme for you as your current installation might cause further issues.
  1. I have mentioned that there is a plugin that does not update but have not had anyone address it.
  • We don’t have to always update the Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) plugin as this is just bundled with your X theme. Sometimes new versions of plugin aren’t stable and updating this might cause conflict with your current X theme code-wise. This pertains to other extensions as well.

Here’s a guide you can refer regarding what I meant of Bundled Version for Visual Composer:

1. Let me know if there is anything I can provide you with so you can heck into it. FTP, etc.
  • Yes please. FTP login details would be very convenient. Please don’t forget to add it in a secure note.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I did test the case on your installation and I could not find why this is happening. That is a strange issue. If the page is loaded on a desktop view it is working ok. But if I even shrink my browser window and reload the page the whole content band code is there in a raw fashion.

I did further testing and added a simple test page with 4 columns and a TEXT. Interestingly enough does not have the same problem.

https://hardwoodgiant.com/test-page/

So this seems to be a specific case only for the code that you use on the homepage.

I suggest that you recreate the homepage in a completely new page, but on each step save the page and check the case both on desktop and mobile. That way you will find the element that is causing the issue and will give us a better information on how to recreate the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

ok thank you for taking the time to check this out.

-what should we do about the visual composer not updating?

-I have sent FTP in a secure note.

-If you look at the footer on mobile it has a web . com link which is nowhere on the x theme or in any of our edits. Perhaps that helps?

Thank you again for your time on this.

Thanks Christopher.

I checked the test page inmobile and the columnsseem to work but there is still the issue of the logo not displaying and the footer has a link to web . com which is nowhere on our site - not from x theme of course and we did not add that anywhere. Maybe that is a clue?

There is some custom code on the homepage. I removed it and that and that didnt fix it.

BTW we just updated the WP Bakery plugin as Jade suggested in the other thread since they just released the new update but it does not appear to have fixed the issue yet. Maybe we are still seeing a cached version. Please let me know if you all see anything different.

Hello there,

You’re website is now working fine both on desktop and mobile. This plugin has been causing the issue.

There are images on the footer that doesn’t exist on the website. You can do this by reuploading the images on /wp-content/themes/hardwoodcharlotteMain/images folder.

These are the file names of the images.

• bbb.png
  • nwfa.png
  • manta.png

Let us know if there’s anything you need us to help you with.

Thank you.

Than you so much!!

So the site does show up properly now except that the mobile menu is not showing up. I have an example of another site where we were using the same sort of mobile menu. I believe that is why that mobile them switcher was installed.

We also do not have the contents that were in the right side of the header previously. I can show you those examples as well. Please let me know and thank you again.

Hi there,

That site uses sticky mobile menu and not a mobile theme, perhaps you can use the same sticky menu on your site instead of using a mobile theme?

And if you wish to use X’s default mobile menu, then you should remove this custom CSS

.x-btn-navbar, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
    display: none !important;
}

It’s the one that hides your mobile menu.

Thanks!