Content Area Modal Element - Raw Code Form Input Not Working

Hi

Our Website

Hi support,

I have built a form into the content area modal using HTML.
When logged into Wordpress the form appears fine.
But when logged out / in incognito the fields do not appear.

I saw[another forum post](https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/raw-content-doesnt-show-correctly-in-v2-content-modal-element/11473) that seemed to be experiencing the same issue but it was not resloved.

According to a 3rd party developer

" The textarea doesn’t support tag "

Is there a way to address this issue?

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in/

It could be due to cache (SImply Cache plugin), or maybe related to that thread. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? You said it happens when logged out so I need to compare it while being logged in.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I made the secure note. I disabled and deleted simply cache and the problem persists.

Thank you so much for your help.

Any update?

Hi,

Can you provide us the exact url of the page where we can see the issue.

Thanks

Cognsim - Button Modal Problem

Its the request a demo button in the content

I have figured out that the input fields in the modal work in footer. Just not in the content.

Glad you’ve figured it out. I checked and it works.

No, it doesn’t work.
As you can see in the screen you sent. There are no input fields

Hi Paul,

Any update on this issue?

Any update would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

I can confirm this issue in my installation. It works when logged in, but not working while logged out. I’ll add this to our issue tracker and to inform our developer.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Rad

You’re welcome.

Has there been any change to this recently?

Hi,

Sorry, no update on this yet. Rest assured it is now in our issue tracker and will be dealt with soon.

Thanks

1 Like

Any changes?

Hey James,

Regretfully, there is no fix yet. Our development team’s current priority is to finish the Template Manager. Once it is out and stable, they will be focusing on fixing the reported bugs.

Thank you for understanding.

I suppose there’s no fix yet? or is it? (i haven’t updated my theme to this version and won’t do so until i know this issue is resolved)

Hello @elpanda13,

Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

I can confirm that this has already been fixed on our new release.

You can now update your theme to its latest version. Here’s a guide to help you get started:

For more full details on our product releases: https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you.