Content appears blank and not editable in Pro

My original content created with Cornerstone in X-theme now appears blank in Pro and can’t edit any content at all. Almost all plugins have been disabled that hasn’t helped the situation.

Hi @bgordy0043,

Thanks for writing in.

I believe that you have installed cornerstone. Remove cornerstone. Just like as shown in the thread below.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Nico,

I’m able to asses the dashboard but when I click on content nothing appears I only see the header and footer and none of the original appears for me to edit. No Cornerstone isn’t installed I deactivated and uninstalled when I upgraded to Pro. Can I send a secure note containing login credentials for you to take a look at?

Hi there,

To follow up the case kindly give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post.

Also kindly get back to us with the test results below:

Thank you.

Secure note sent .

Hi there,

I checked the website and could change and edit the About Us page with no problem using the Google Chrome Browser.

I suggest that you use a browser other than the one you use to rule out the browser cache problem. If you are experiencing the problem for a specific page you will need to give us the name of the page to follow up.

Thank you.

Chris,
Thanks for the update, could you outline for me the steps you took to enable you edit the About Us page in Pro? I would like to use it to replicate what you did.
That way I shall to do that in the future, better still a Screencast of the steps or video would be perfect.
I didn’t encounter this issue when I was using X and Cornerstone, a brief video tutorial on this would help other users as well.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance in this matter.

Hi,

Please see Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/f3f9lzKLtx

Thanks

Thanks for the video it appears you can edit but I can’t edit the front end is loading correctly for me to do that. Any ideas/resources to help me fix this front end not loading issue?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance in this matter,

Hi there,

Try deactivating your site/host’s Pagespeed feature, then clear your browser cache before testing. Then test it again.

I see that your site is served with Pagespeed optimization.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance I can login and make edits now.

You’re welcome.
It’s good to know that you can login and edit the page now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.