Upgraded to Pro from X - now public pages/posts are blank

Hi All

I updated my license from X to Pro and downloaded the Pro theme, unpacked it, and uploaded it with Filezilla. Once uploaded, I activated the theme from X to Pro, then the frontpage went totally blank/white. No errors, no nothing. The admin module though is working fine.

Via Filezilla I renamed the entire plugins directory (http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/), but nothing changed.

I then switched back to Theme X, but with same result. I even switched to the default Wordpress 2015 theme, and the frontpage didn’t change - still all white, with no errors.

Just to test, I also tried to create a page, and use the PRO editor, this is not possible, the entire page I created just goes all white, when I do that.

Any ideas on what I need to do? All help is very welcome.

I’m running my test site from a Synology server, with a PHP version 5.6.31, running on a Maria DB 5 database.

I have another Wordpress site running on the same Synology server with Theme X (newest edition) with no problems.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in, it’ll be because of Cornerstone.

Via FTP, delete the Cornerstone plugin file, activate Pro via your wp-admin and everything will then work fine. This is because Cornerstone isn’t needed separately with Pro.

Thanks!

Thanks. My problem is that I had copied the files into the wrong directory. I have now solved it (took me a couple of hours late in the night :slight_smile: )

Sorry - I were logged in for another customer - same solution.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.