Connect header to a page in Pro

How do I connect a header to a page in Pro?

I see posts & products, but no pages are showing up in the list on the right.

Hi There,

You can search your page in search field:

Let us know how it goes!

On mine it goes straight from indexes to posts and then products,without showing any individual pages, or even ‘All pages’.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

I added that to the post above

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials. I am able to check and I can see the issue. Child theme is not active so this is not a result of any customization on the child theme. Can you try removing this part first on Global JS:

jQuery( function($) {

$(document).on(\\\'click\\\', \\\'li.vc_tta-tab a,li.vc_tta-tab,.vc_tta-panel-title\\\', function(){
   $(\\\'html, body\\\').stop();
});

});

Then you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. Note to clear cache before checking back again. Since this is not a known bug and I can’t duplicate on my test site, we are checking other parts of your site that might result to this issue. Let us know how this goes.

I’ve activated the child theme again and have removed the code shown.

To find any conflicts with plugins, I deactivated all plugins, but the pages do not show up.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information, I double checked the case and found out that the problem is the number of the posts that you have. As they are too many it seems that the PHP fails to retrieve the pages.

I even disabled the W3 Total And WPFC cache and with no result.

At the moment I suggest that you increase the PHP Memory Limit to 512 or higher and test the case.

If the problem persists you will need to do it manually by adding a Child Theme, finding the proper IDs of the pages you want to assign, and follow the steps below:

Thank you for your understaning.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.