Column cut off on mobile

Hi Theme Co!

WordPress, Pro, and all plugins up to date.

Been using Pro for a long time and can’t figure out what I’ve done wrong. Please check out https://growingvibrantcommunities.com/ on mobile. The columns are all sitting to the right and text is cut off. I’ve hidden the empty columns on smaller devices and checked that I have no left/right margins on the columns, rows, or sections. The columns do have padding on all sides and the sections have top and bottom padding. Not sure why the column padding isn’t showing up or forcing the text to wrap.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @OCcreates,

Thank you for writing in, it seems something broke the box-sizing: border-box; property on your site.

That should be box-sizing: border-box; not boxsizing: border-box;

Please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

You can also add this to Theme Options > CSS for a quick fix.

*, *:before, *:after {
	box-sizing: border-box;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for looking! I disabled all the plugins and the problem persisted. I added the code as suggested and that works. If it’s not a plugin conflict, what else can I try to troubleshoot?

Hi @OCcreates,

Try reinstalling the PRO theme and clearing all the site’s caching/optimizer features.

Theme Installation

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.