Carousel and slider basics Ethos 1, few questions

Hello there,

So i have a few questions to ask about the carousel and the slider.

How can i display only certain blog posts on the carousel and on the slider? When i choose the ‘‘featured’’ option it shows nothing.

Image sizes? I tried adding a cover photo but it the carousel and the slider are not the same size so it looks horrible, any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

For the post slider clarification please check this post. You can try choosing random post to check if the slider works for you.

For the image issue I am not sure exactly what you want to achieve here, can you please post a screenshot and your website URL so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for replying so quickly.

Unfortunatelly my website is still not live so i cannot send you the link yet.
Both the slider and carousel work properly when they are on the random display option, however i want to find out how to display specific posts for both the slider and the carousel (i want to place only my top content on it)

Besides that i need the exact sizes of the carousel and the slider so i can create custom images so they fit properly.

Now i encountered another problem, i wish to display my posts on the homepage like in the ethos 1 demo but i cannot find the option to add them on a page - the thumbnail photo with the tittle, description and a button to read the article.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Here is a screenshot of my post page. Posts appear on the sidebar, slider, carousel but not on the page itself. How can i show the posts on the page?

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195)Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.