Cant see to build a page?

I have tried everything to make this work turn off all my plugin still did not show. Then turn on a different theme and it worked. Not sure what is going on but if you could help.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your homepage and I am seeing a JS error on the page:

ncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'onsubmit' of null
    at public.func.js:8 

This may have came from a plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install Pro theme. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install Pro.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I have tried what you have send to do but everytime i do that it break my site?

Hi Johnathan,

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note, and give us the steps to recreate the problem?

We will delve into the details and try to find out what is causing the issue.

Thank you.

I found the problem which thought this plugin worked with xtheme W3 Total Cache. But i found a post that talked about this https://ouchdigital.com/how-to-make-x-theme-cornerstone-compatible-with-w3-total-cache/

My question is will this still work with the newest updates?

Hello Jonathan,

The method mention in the url: https://ouchdigital.com/how-to-make-x-theme-cornerstone-compatible-with-w3-total-cache/ should also work with the latest version of X theme and Cornerstone. If you find a different outcome, it would really help if you reach out to the person writing the article as he has tested it. Please be advised that we are not connected in anyway with this writer or owner of this site.

Hope this helps.

do you know if wp-rocket.me compatibility with xtheme before I buy it?

Hi Johnathan,

I had replied to your other thread here. Thank you for creating a new thread for a separate issue as this one is getting longer and hard to follow.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.