Cannot Validate Pro after moving site from staging to live

Hi, as the title explains, i cannot validate PRO after moving from staging to live. I have gone to my licences area in apex, and tried to ‘revoke’ but the only thing i can do i 'lock and ‘unlock’ the validation code. i have updated the domain beside it and tried to re-validate but it does not work.

What can I do? Thanks!

Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring the site that I have added into the secure note below ?

First you can try validating your site by disabling your child theme. To do that, you can activate your parent theme and then try to validate.

If you’re still having issues, disable all of your 3rd party plugins and see if you can validate your site.

Most common issues are that you may have not enabled PHP cURL extension on your server which is a requirement. Also make sure to use a PHP version like v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues. We also have a troubleshooting guide available here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201).

In case if you cannot resolve the issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

I have tried disabling child theme and 3rd party plugins, then validating but this has not worked. I can reach out to my host about enabling PHP cURL, but i have not switched servers and it was validated before the domain change, so that shouldn’t be the problem?

Ive included my log in information in a secure post above, any further assistance would be so great, thank you

-Bronwyn

Hi Bronwyn,

When investigating your issue further, I found that you did not assign the correct site URL into your Theme license area (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55). I have corrected the issue and then I was able to validate your site.

Thanks!

Wow well I feel dumb. I appreciate your help very much, thank you!

No worries. Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Have a nice weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.