Cannot re-activate Cornerstone Plugin

When I try to edit page using cornerstone, it gave a preview error saying there is some issue with the plugin. So, i deactivated the plugin and when I tried to re-activate cornerstone plugin, I receive the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cs_generate_data_attributes() (previously declared in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data04/76/41547076/html/wp-content/plugins/tco-video-lock/functions/includes/cs/helpers.php:4) in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod05_data04/76/41547076/html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 167

Hi there,

Please access your website dashboard and deactivate and delete the Video Lock plugin.

It seems that the error is caused by that, after that try to activate the Cornerstone.

Then make sure that you use the version 5.2.5 of the X theme and version 2.1.7 of the Cornerstone. If not then you need to update them.

After that go to X > Overview menu and scroll down to see the Video Lock extension. Install that.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.