Cannot edit posts

For some odd reason, I can no longer edit posts via x theme pro. This feature seems to be eliminated altogether.

I can only edit pages via x theme pro but not posts.

What’s going on?

Hi @Bobbytaslimi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that and maybe it’s due to role/permission. Would you mind going to Admin > Pro > Settings? Then please make sure post type is turned on within the Permission section of the same page.

Thanks!

1 Like

Perfect, that works. After the update, for some reason it removed permission automatically.

By the way, is there any way I can edit product pages with the pro settings? I went to pro edit on my product pages but I can’t seem to change anything.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for the updates. To know more about the Permissions Manager, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/permissions/32879/1

Please be advised that you may used Pro editor to edit the product pages. You can only change the content or the product description. Regretfully the Pro editor or even the default WordPress editor has no control over the layout of the product page like the display of the product images, title, prices and the description. Pro editor or the default WordPress editor can only be used to edit the short product description and the long description content area.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.