Can you actually test xtheme before you update!

Guys- every time you ship an update you break my site.
I have to keep paying a developer to make it work again.
My order page is a Jotform shortcode and it stops working every time you update so customers can’t order!

This is what my developer said after your update broke my site yet again:

Hey Alexander,
Spent a while trying to fix the post-update issues, but seems like solving them would be a serious undertaking.
I would suggest restoring a back-up to before the update.

Hi Alexander,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, yes we do a series of beta test of the Theme before we release an update, and we even release the update in dashboard first, this can be used for new installations or manual updating. So we can fix it if there is a bug uncover, before we release it finally on the automatic updates.

I see that your site is running under CloudFlare, remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Also, please do the suggestion provided here.

Site Frontend Appears Broken After Updating

Now if a custom code on your child theme become erratic because of the changes made in the update, then your developer needs to follow that changes to make his code suitable.

Changes can be always check on our changelog page

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.