Can’t validate and cant update theme

I am undergoing maintenance and for some reason am unable to update the theme form 2.0.4 > 2.5.5 and also cant validate the domain change for the site a while ago but I have edited it in licenses? site www.mikeholcroft.art

Thanks

This is the host update
[Fri Aug 16 06:05:07 2019] [warn] [client 173.236.146.111] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant \xe2\x80\x98FORCE_SSL_ADMIN\xe2\x80\x99 - assumed ‘\xe2\x80\x98FORCE_SSL_ADMIN\xe2\x80\x99’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/dh_pf48ed/MIKEHOLCROFT.ART/wp-config.php on line 19, referer: http://www.mikeholcroft.art/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1565960704.2049560546875000000000

Hello @outer_net,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and can see you are using Pro 2.0.4. As you are using fairly old version of theme automatic update won’t work. For that you will have to manually update the theme. Please take a look at our theme update guide and scroll down to manual update section to get the instructions to manually update Pro Theme.

To manually update theme you will have to login to FTP using FTP software like Filezilla and upload the Pro Theme files under /wp-content/themes/ folder. To learn more, please take a look at following article:

Once you have updated Pro to latest version 2.5.5 then proceed with the validation part using our validation guide.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

I did that just now, assuming that the same guide here
would apply for pro , I renamed and then deleted the old one and the site still shows the old version and validation fails.

It seems to be a plugin conflict - I take it that still happens in WP?!

Hello @outer_net,

Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.