Can I use Cache and Seo plugins with that Pro theme?

Any recommendations on these, please?

• WP Super Cache
  • All in One SEO Pack
  • W3 Total Cache
  • Yoast SEO
    etc…

Hello @midribs,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to take a look at our performance optimization guide wherein we have used W3 Total Cache plugin:

Next, you can use Yoast SEO plugin. I suggest you to take a look at following article to get started with Yoast SEO:

Thanks.

1 Like

wordpress wont allow me to activate this plugin
The following comes up when i try to activate it
We’re sorry! :’(
This plugin actually makes your site slower on our platform and we don’t want that to happen.

Your host has already optimized your site for maximum security and performance. As such, we’ve chosen to disable some plugins that could interfere with these optimizations and have a negative impact on your site. This includes most caching plugins and some security-related plugins.

Please contact us if you have any questions!

Hey There,

It is not WordPress that is not allowing you. Your host server is preventing you from activating the plugin. You may need to contact your hosting provider and discuss with them how you can optimize your site by using cache and other performance plugins.

Best Regards.

How ironic. Themeco is our host.

1 Like

:rofl::thumbsup:

Hi guys,

I checked both your accounts and none has connected to our hosting so I can’t really check that. And yes, since our hosting has built-in optimization like caching, then there is no point activating another plugin that does the same. We strongly discourage activating multiple optimization plugins even on another hosting platform, since it’s overkill and mostly have bad effects instead of doing good. What I’m referring are the caching plugins and not other plugins listed on this thread.

And to answer the thread’s question, yes, you can use cache plugin and SEO plugins on Pro theme, but it depends on the hosting.

And if you have issues activating other plugins then please contact us through our hosting panel and create tickets :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This is my company acct. You guys suggest the plugin then block it? There are tons of things in these cache plugins that we need besides cache control including render blocking js, query strings, minification, etc

Hi there,

Would you please give us the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress installation using the Secure Note so that we check if you are hosted with us and we will follow up the case and ask our hosting experts to get back to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

You are using our hosting service. You can install W3 Total, but you need to disable other ones and then you need to turn off the minification functionality of the plugin as the files are already minified regarding the theme.

I removed the login information you have added as you are not the original poster of this thread and the information is visible to the original poster. To follow up please open up a separate thread.

Thank you.