Button Transform into Submit Email Form

Hello!

I am wanting to create a similar effect as this: http://blog.benoitblanchon.fr/css-button-to-text-input/

I can input the HTML, CSS, and JS, but it doesn’t seem to be working, and I can’t change the style without breaking the code. I have a button style on my site. My hope is to have my “get in touch” button on my home page transform into an email submission form.

Can you help me out?

Hey @andrewwolff,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Is this an effect I can create within Theme X? I would rather not use third party script, but I haven’t found any resources about what I am trying to accomplish.

Hi There,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

What I can advise is the ConvertPlus extension, it has a feature to pop-up a form when a certain button is a press.

Thanks for understanding.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.