Button Styles not Changing in Cornerstone

When I edit buttons in Options>Buttons it has no effect on any of my buttons. For example: I’m trying to make the button on my home page flat, but the shadow remains even after I change button style in cornerstone.

How can I fix this?

Hello Jeshua,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that X > Theme Options > Buttons can only be used to change the styling of the classic buttons. If you are using v2 button elements, you will have to edit the button and in the button settings, you will have to set its styling. You can even save the styling as a preset so that you can apply it for other v2 button elements as well. For more details about the v2 button element, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-button/10210

Hope this helps.

Still can’t seem to remove text-shadow from any of my buttons. How can I fix this?

Hello Jeshua,

You might have probably turn off the Advance Mode which is why you are not seeing the border and box shadow options in the button settings. Please go to X > Settings > Permissions > User Preferences > Advance Mode and set it to “Always One”.

Go back to your page in Cornerstone, click the button and in the button settings, you should be able to set the borders and box shadow of the button.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.