Button shape won't change

The button on my home page appears rounded, though Buttons are set to Square in theme options. I don’t see added CSS that would be affecting this. What’s going on?

Hi Jody,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try removing your custom CSS rules added to the site and re-test your issue again and see if that helps.

Also I see that you’re one version behind X theme. Please update your X theme as well and test your issues again.

Thanks!

I have updated the theme. I also removed CSS and it did not make a difference. (I put CSS back in after testing.) What next?

I see the problem – the button I’ve been having trouble with was a “Button” element. The “Classic Button” element follows the global settings, which I want. I don’t know why I have two different button elements, it’s confusing!

Hi there,

Yes, there is a Classic Button element and the v2 Button element.

The Classic button element will take the styling that you have set in the Theme Options while the v2 button element has more options that you can use to customize the button’s appearance.

There is an option for you to disable either the V2 Elements or the Classic Elements that you can do in X > Settings > Permission

Please check this link for more information:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.