Button BG not appearing

Greetings! I’m having a helluva time getting my buttons to display properly. Cornerstone preview works fine, but live versions are ignoring the background attributes I specify. I’ve cleared my cache, disabled plugins, and confirmed that it’s not in my stylesheet. Please advise!

Hi Logan,

I tried to replicate the issue on my local installation but I can’t seem to see it. Would you mind trying to test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Appreciate the quick response, Jade - I don’t have any plugins activated.

Here’s a few screenshots of what I’m seeing. This issue only affects the button builder (there’s no problems with the classic button).

Thank you!

Hello Logan,

Thanks for writing in!

You are experiencing this issue because you have added a broken css in your custom header.

#selfie
{
  font-family: 'selfie-black';
    color: #ffffff;
    text-transform: none;
    letter-spacing: 2px;
    text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 6px;
  display:inline;
  line-height:1.4em;
  font-size:140%;
  letter-spacing: 3px!important;}
}

I went ahead and have corrected the issue already. The button and other elements should be have the set element stylings. Meanwhile, your font “Selfie Black” will not work because the font file is not loaded in the site. Please use the font manager if you want to use a custom font for your site. To know more about the font manager, please check this out:

Brilliant Rue - thanks for fixing my f ups :smiley:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.