Buttom change slides in tabs

Hi! Thank you so much for your support:
Im looking for doing a tabs buttoms that if i click them it changes the slide to another: you can see an example:

I dont find an especific option to solve this… Maybe the navigation inline? I need your help

Here is my page:

http://www.gesi.es/about-gesi/

Thanks

Hi Gesi,

There is no such a feature in our Theme and you will need a Custom Javascript code for that. We will do our best to help you on that matter but we will not be able to implement the feature for you.

First, you need to install the Revolution Slider plugin and add a slider which will have all the slides you need to change.

Then please use go to WordPress Dashboard > Pro > Header and add a header and use the Content Area element . Then use the Revolution Slider shortcode to add the slider that you want into the Content Area element.

After that, you can use the Tabs element in the header to add the tab effect that you gave the link to.

That will give you the building block of the needed element that you want to have the effect. After that kindly get back to us to suggest you a Javascript code to implement the functionality.

The idea of the code will be to trigger the NEXT or PREVIOUS SLIDE event whenever you click a tab item.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher, thank you so much for your quick response.
I added the shortcode to the content area for the slider and tabs, as you told me. I enclose the photos here:
I forgot to add that I’m using Themeco X template.
Thank you so much.

Hi Gesi,

Thank you for the information, but unfortunately, we can not give the proper code unless we can see the website online so that we can check and find the appropriate HTML classes and items.

Would you please move your website to somewhere that we can have access? Then kindly get back to us with the URL of the website.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.