Bought X - product key not accepted in the validation procedure!

I have been a Themeco costumer for a couple of years. Upgraded my X-theme to PRO.

In order to ALSO be able to use X in the future, I just bought another X license.

But when I try to validate my X with the new Envato purchase code , I get error message

Please help

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check the validation guide for further clarification.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details to look on to it.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

I included login data in secure note above. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hello There,

I have logged in and tested validation in your site. It appears that when you initiate the validation process an ajax error has occurred.

In most cases, this could be coming from PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

I am a novice when it comes to this, so therefore:

I downloaded the wp-config.php file, and it seems the two lines you want me to insert, are already in there. They are, however, NOT before the line /*That’s all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Below I have copied in the last lines from the wp-config.php file for you to see.
Is this as it should be, or do I need to move

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

up before:
/*That’s all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here are the last lines of the Wp-config.php file:

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
define( ‘UBERMENU_AUTO_UPDATES’ , 1 );

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

/** Absolute path to the WordPress directory. */
if ( !defined(‘ABSPATH’) )
define(‘ABSPATH’, dirname(FILE) . ‘/’);

/** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */
require_once(ABSPATH . ‘wp-settings.php’);

define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Disables all core updates. Added by SiteGround Autoupdate:

define( ‘WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE’, false );

Hi There,

Upon investigating this issue further, I see that you’re using a 3rd party Cornerstone plugin which conflicts with X theme & Cornerstone plugin.

Please connect through your FTP and delete the following folder (cornerstone-library-carousel-master)
/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-library-carousel-master/

Then you should be able to validate your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

THE RESULT OF THIS IS A DISASTER.

I DID DELETE THE FOLDER:
/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-library-carousel-master/

NOW I CANNOT ENTER THE SITE, - GETTING THIS MESSAGE:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function csl18n() in /home/hjrasmus/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone-modal/includes/cornerstone-modal-element.php on line 8

PLEASE HELP QUICKLY!

Hi There,

Please provide us with your FTP credentials in a secure note to check your issue.

Thanks!

Hi again.

Fortunately Support from Siteground - my host - has solved the problem for me in the meantime.

He said the following:

George T.: The issue was related with 3 incompatible or corrupted plugins, let me provide you their names

George T.: cornerstone-modal, perceptive_cs_pack_one, perceptive_x_splash and perceptive_x_starfield

George T.: Currently the above plugins are disabled in order your website to be accessible.

I can also tell you, that after his assistance, I have successfully managed to validate my new copy of X.

Thanks for your help!

Hans Joergen Rasmussen