Blog Post Design (List) style

I would like to know how to make all my post apear as a small image thumbnail size on the left of the screen and the post text to the right of the image. I also want to add social share tabs to the post.

Hi @rotation,

Thanks for reaching out.

You could do that with the standard layout of Ethos stack. Example, please go to Theme Options > Stack and select Ethos, then make sure under Theme Options > Blog > Style is not set to masonry.

More information about the Ethos stack here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizer-ethos-options/131

Hope this helps.

How can I do this with out changing the stack? I’m using integrity now. There must be some code I can place to make all post look as a list.

Hi @rotation,

Sure, it’s doable. First, make sure your layout is set to Standard in Theme Options > Blog > Style , then add this CSS to Theme Options > CSS

@media ( min-width: 980px ) {
.blog .has-post-thumbnail .entry-wrap, .blog .has-post-thumbnail .entry-footer  {
    width: 69%;
    float: right;
}
.blog .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured {
    width: 25%;
    float: left;
}
.blog .has-post-thumbnail:after {
content:"";
display: block;
width: 100%;
height: 1px;
clear: both;
}
}

Hope this helps.

This code worked - How can instead of a feature image use the first image for the blog post as the thumbnail for the post?

Hi @rotation,

That’s not currently possible due to the post format template, and that would require parsing and extraction or images from existing content.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.