Beginner help

I am using the demo ethos 3. The only things coming up on my website is the header with my title name and whatever menus I added to the bar across from site name. Above the header is all white and below is all white besides “filter by topics” and the right side is the recent posts, comments etc.

I just want a website that the front page is like ethos 1. However, my blogs are not showing up on the opening page and There are no photos on top or bottom of the header. I would just like to know how to have my posts show up on pages.

What I have done:
I have made it static and put home page as home and blog as posts page.

I am new and am trying to learn some help would be nice.

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for writing in. Ethos 3’s home page is the index or blog page so first, you should set Settings > Reading > Front page displays to Your latest posts.

Next, fill up the settings for the Ethos Carousel, Slider and Filterable Index. Here’s the instruction.

Thanks.

I might have figured out my own solution. I went on to X to launch to options and turned off filterable index.

Any tips feel free to help.

Glad you’ve figured a solution. If you have further questions, feel free to create another thread. I recommend you open a thread for each topic so it is manageable and to avoid confusion.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.