Async Google Analytics

Hello,

I am trying to deal with speed issues and I noticed the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics blocking rendering and I was wondering if the Google Analytics that comes with pro uses the updated synchronized google analytics or uses the old one?

Thanks

Hi,

Please note that you can select where to load your analytics code, Head or Footer

Selecting Head will place the code in the head section of your website and is more likely to track all visitors to your site, even if they do not wait for your entire web page to load. Selecting Footer will place the near the closing body tag of your website and will track only users that have waited for your entire page to load.

For more information kindly refer to the link below

Thanks

Thank you for the reply. It appears your documentation is a bit outdated as you no longer input the entire script but only the ID code “UA-1234567”. I was just wondering why my google tag manager was blocking rendering of my page.

Hi Joseph,

For google tag manager, could you please try following this post (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/google-tag-manager-not-working/36341/2?u=mldarshana) and implement accordingly.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.