All extensions licenses

Hi,
I have installed the theme but i have problems with more extensions. Some extension ask me to make the license copy(For me when i buy the template they come with all extensions licenses).

2- Its possible to have 2 Menu (Main menu and top Menu).

Regards

Hello @aabarry,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. That should not happen. Please make sure that you are installing compatible version of extensions from X > Overview > Extensions.

2. Yes, it’s very much possible to have two menus. Main menu you can assign from menu manager under Appearance > Menus. Regarding top menu, please note that this will require custom development which falls outside the scope of the support we offer. However, I can point you in right direction to make required changes. Before proceeding, I suggest you to install and setup child theme. Below are the necessary resources that can be used to download and setup child theme. https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Next, please copy _topbar.php from wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/ to /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/. Please note that you may need to create necessary additional folders. After that you please open _topbar.php. If you would like to display the menu above X Theme topbar elements then you need to register menu above above link number sixteen right after <div class="x-topbar-inner x-container max width">. In case you want to display menu after topbar content, then please paste the code after line number 18 that starts with <?php x_social_global(); ?> code.

You can refer following tutorial to register custom menu. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-add-custom-navigation-menus-in-wordpress-3-0-themes/

I have shared all the necessary and relevant information that will help you to make necessary changes. Beyond this it will be difficult for us to provide additional customization or help on the same topic. If you are not comfortable with programming, I suggest you to seek professional help or hire a developer.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant,
Thanks for the answers
for the first question yes i take the extensions from x_package/extensions.
And the asking me to have the licenses. For example i’m not able to change css on my slider (Revolution slider).

Thanks for the question 2 !!!

Regards

Hi there,

You don’t need to activate the license of the bundled plugin, but if it’s preventing you from using its full feature then something is wrong with it. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and Admin login credentials on a secure note?

For the meantime, please make sure that the theme is correctly installed, it should be /wp-content/themes/x/ and not /wp-content/themes/x_package/x/ or any. You can check that through FTP, and it’s the usual cause of activation issue since it can’t find the valid theme where it’s bundled.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad,
i do all that for example look my image proof.jpg
when i would like to change something i have the message inside de red rectangle.

Hey There,

Thanks for the screenshot. That should not be the case. There might be something that created that conflict. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials, if necessary, so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password (only if necessary)

Thank you.

Hi @RueNel,

Ok thanks
The links: http://dev-a4s.agence4saisons.com
see the login info in the secure note

Hi there,

Those are Wordpress notices which usually appears on top of the page, and it’s moved below and affect the visual view of the slider. It’s not because of license or activation.

And I think, the issue itself is the content

<h2 style="font-family: "open sans"; font-size: 70px; letter-spacing: 0; color: #ffffff; border-bottom: 4px solid #ffffff; line-height: 68px;">Nous créons <br>l’événement</h2>

I duplicated your slider and changed it’s content to this

<h3 style="font-family: "open sans"; font-size: 70px; letter-spacing: 0; color: #ffffff; border-bottom: 4px solid #ffffff; line-height: 68px;">Nous créons <br>l’événement</h3>

And there is no issue anymore. Something is merging the h1 and h2 together including the notices. I can’t reproduce this on my installation. It could due to custom javascript, or from a 3rd party plugin’s javascript.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.