Again issues with MEC calendar

After the last update I discovered that the calendar doesn’t show any event, while I have hundreds created. Then I went to one event, I pressed update and the event appeared in the list. I tried with more events this and for some worked and for others it didn’t. I really don’t know what to do next.

Best regards

I discovered that if an event has a starting date later than 2018 it doesn’t appear in the calendar list. I modified for one from 2020 to 2018 and it appeared immediately. Then I changed back to 2020 and it disappeared

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The events should be displaying depending in your settings. Please check this out: http://webnus.net/dox/modern-event-calendar/#line6_4

By the way, please temporarily disable WP fastest cache plugin. Caching plugins are best turn on when you are done editing your site.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hello,

I did everything according to the setup. Also disabled fastest cache It didn’t work at all. Out of over 400 events it shows only 3. Until the last plugin update it showed all.

Best regards

Hi There,

Please enable WP_DEBUG mode by editing the following line on your wp-config.php file and re-test your event page to see if you’re getting any errors.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Also try editing your shortcode and select all Locations and Organizers to see if it is filtering your your events.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I enabled and no errors. But the old issues remain the same, the list of 400 hundreds events is reduced to 3, the ones which I updated. These problems with the calendar are just exasperating, from beginning (Dec 2017) till now.

By the way, I just discovered that my topic from February have been deleted. It was related to almost the same problems and someone from the staff acknowledged all these problems and bugs.

Best regards

Hello There,

I have checked your threads and I found out that you have created 3 topics all of which refers to an issue with the MEC plugin. I also found the thread where @Rad mentioned that the issue is because of the bug in the plugin. These were your old threads: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/issues-with-modern-events-calendar/20494/5, https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/3-issues-with-modern-calendar/24636/14

I will follow up on our developers so that they can communicate with creators of the plugin for them to confirm or investigate further regarding this issue. It should have been resolve with the latest updates and clearly it still exist in your case. Can you please confirm that you are already using version 2.6.3? You may need to update to the latest version if you haven’t.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

It is very curious indeed, on my account here only 2 topics can be seen.

Yes, it is 2.6.3 version. It is a very strange situation which i never experienced before. Everything looks ok and still it doesn’t work. You have my accept to pass the creators of the plugin my login credentials.

Best regards

Hello There,

I have spoke to our dev team and they are now communicating with the creators of the plugin for further investigation of this issue. For now, all we can do is to wait for them to come up a solution to this problem. Once they’ll have it fixed, it will be updated and will be rolling out in the next update release cycle.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

So an issue which has been raised in February and which signaled major plugin flaws didn’t get an appropriate answer until now. I wonder how much I will have to wait and, of course, if the plugin will work as advertised.

Secondly, I told you that I can’t see one of my opened topics, the one from February. Despite the fact I have 3 opened topics, my dashboard shows me only 2 and also if I want to search the forum archives I can’t find it.

Best regards

Hey There,

I will follow up this issue with our developers and maybe they already have a feedback from the creators of the plugin.

Regarding your topics, you can see them all when you go to your profile here:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/u/dorualex/activity/topics

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your efforts and support, which has been outstanding. Let’s hope we will get a quick solution for the calendar plugin.

As for the developers of the plugin, maybe you can tell them to add a checkbox to select all organizers or locations in the backend of the site. It can be very helpful if the calendar has hundreds of such, like in my case.

Best regards

Noted. You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

There is no news about it yet, but we’ll provide updates once it’s included in the fix.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.