After update to pro 2.1.3 all not working

All not working , only show loading animation when i try to click them, except setting and validation , please help

FYI
i already have set following on my config before updating to 2.1.3

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Hi @saya,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you’re having this issue.

From what version you updated your theme? And please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note and we’ll check.

Thanks!

hi secure note provided, i updating just 1 version before 2.1.3

Hi @saya,

Thanks for the login credentials. I could see that there is conflict in your browser console.

In this case, please check for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks.

Hi, I try to disabled the plug-in 1 by 1 but it’s still no work…

Thanks for checking on this. I’ve taken a closer look and I’m still not sure why this would be happening. Could you also provide FTP credentials? There are a few things we could try that would give us more information. Thanks!

updated to 2.1.4 the problem is still exist

please find following ftp credentials:

Hi There,

It seems you forgot to send the FTP username. Could you please update it as well?

Thank you.

Hi sorry…securenote updated

Hi Harun,

I am still trying to find out why this is happening for your case. I also installed the WP Server Info plugin which you can check fromDashboard > WP-Server Info, the information is decent and the only thing I can see which might help is that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the PHP Max Script Execute Time to 300. Now it is 30.

Having said that we have more updates and now version 2.1.5 is released that I suggest you update to that version and check the results. So I suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.

Thank you.

hi i already setting max_execution_time = 300 but its no effect, i also try to set it to max_execution_time = 0 also no effect aswell,

current setting:

PHP Max Script Execute Time 300s

and updated to 2.1.5 but its have a same problem

There’s an error message showing but it doesn’t have enough information to follow because the official releases use an optimized version of the javascript (much smaller file size). I’d like to upload a development version of that script where I can see more details on the error message but the FTP information isn’t working for me. I can login with FTP but it won’t let me upload or change files. Could you please check the permissions of that user? Thanks!

are you sure? i successfully created 2 folder using same credentials please check your ftp client

I need to rename the files in this location (or move them to a temporary folder) and upload new ones.

wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js

I’m getting what look like permission errors (Error 150) when trying to do so.

ftp status code 150 is not an error its about a timeout from your client

150 File status okay; about to open data connection.

please change your ftp client, i am doing ok with winscp ftp client

and try using an active mode ftp connection, are you using filezilla?

Filezilla – Active and Passive settings
Open FileZilla on your local computer.
Click “Edit” and then “Settings…”
Locate the FTP option and click it.
Choose between Passive and Active modes and re-test connecting to the server.

Hi @saya,

It’s the same for me, but instead of 150, I got 550 error.

550 Rename failed.

A file upload is being attempted but the remote server has denied the needed permission. The 550 error code is a result of insufficient account privileges on the remote FTP server

It’s not due to FTP client, since only your server is able to impose such permissions or restrictions.

Thanks!

you wrote you have 150 ftp problem earlier,

For the error 550 you must be access sftp server via linux/unix client who doesn allow write by default (mput will fail), im using windows client thats why no problem on my side,

please try again i already reconfigure my vfstpd server config to solve your access problem

Hi @saya,

Yes, Alex said it’s 150, but different on my end when I tried and it’s 550. I can’t create, rename, edit, or delete files and folder. And that’s something not related to FTP client, but host restrictions.

I tried again and still the same, when I tried the SFTP, it said that it’s not supported

Error:	Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
Error:	Could not connect to server

Instead of FTP, maybe you can provide the login credentials of your hosting? Maybe we could use its file manager.

Thanks!

I’m using a virtual private server not an hosting… and I think your problem with ftp is not make sense since I’m an Unix admin with 20 years experience.

And I already tried the ftp credential and no problem before I told you to redo your action…your support only make me more frustrated.

Error: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
Error: Could not connect to server

The error above is for port 22 and it’s have a different way to access… and it’s need an publickey and I will not give you a public key since it’s like to give a whole access and you can make mistake with a root access.

I also same like you using ftp client and tried it same user same passworf…and no problem…why you have a problem…should i record my screen so you can watch on YouTube how did I access the ftp server?

here watch me how to connect using a same credential .

I use ftp client on my Android phone with dynamic IP address

Just copy paste the password above it’s possibly you was using a typo password it’s case sensitive

What ip public are you using ? let me check my server firewall maybe my firewall banned your public ip…but I doubt this will happen since I can access my server using public 4G IP