After update to pro 2.1.3 all not working

Hi Harun,

Thank you for the information. I manage to access the FTP account. I went to the file below:

wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js

and changed the content of it to be the expanded version and not the minified one. Then I checked your website and it still loaded the minified one!. I cleared the Automtimize cache and disabled it. And also I disabled the wp-optimize plugin. Then I checked that again and it is still showing the minified one. Then I renamed the file to /cs-vendor1.js and it is still showing the minified one!

This shows that there is a heavy caching going on your installation which causes the problem. You need to check your server and clear any cache you might have so that the browser can load the latest changes.

Get back to us as soon as you managed to fix the caching issue.

Thank you.

im using varnish and redish for cache,

i already stop it

> #service varnish stop
> #service redis-server stop

nothing happen, the problem is still there

i wonder why my thegrid plugin also broken? what are you doing?

now my frontpage is totally broken and my visitor can not access my content.

dont bother about my frontpage i already fix it by myself by re activate
Autoptimize plugin and delete the cache

update: i have cloudflare setting, purge all cache from cloudflare even disabled it not solve my initial problem, i doubt this related to heavy cache like you mention above, now my sites running without cache at all and the backend problem is still exist

Hi Harun,

Actually, it seems the problem should be related to the cache. Please follow the steps below to make sure the CloudFlare is set correctly with the theme:

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

I also want to double check the backend issue, would you please give me a more specific case? The original question was not descriptive, then we moved to the homepage issue so we git out of rails.

Thank you.

as i wrote above i already tried to disable cloudflare cache totaly, and the problem is still exist

Caching for this website has been disabled.

Hi @saya,

In that case, would you mind providing your CF login credentials? I just to add some rules and test other feature.

Thanks!

Hi sorry I already give up with your theme problem and move to other brand premium theme…thanks for your support so far

Hey There,

You’re most welcome.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.