Adding elements to header broken

hi there,

We’re using X Pro latest version and are unable to add elements to the header. Whenever we click “add your first element to this container” we see an empty container open with an X to close it. No elements inside to add. Searching for element is also not working. We’ve tried Chrome and Safari both, same issue.

Thanks!

Hello @Bhanu,

Thanks for writing in! There could be a fatal error or some conflict which is why the elements do not display. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate further? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

@RueNel just provided you the info. Please let me know.

Hello Bhanu,

I can confirm that the issue exist in your header builder. This could be a conflict or from a corrupted theme file. Please re install Pro theme. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, I just went through the entire process but it’s still not working.

I removed the old theme and uploaded the latest. I can see the UI has changed as well to confirm I have the latest but elements are still blank. Please login and check / fix. Since you have admin access, feel free to fix it the way you’d like.

Hi Bhanu,

This is the issue.

All of your elements (v2 and classic elements) are disabled. I did go ahead and enable just the v2 elements and they are all now showing on the header/footer builder.

You can see the setting under Pro > Settings > Permissions, more about Permissions options here.

I also saw that you disable the Templates, Global Block, Colors, and Fonts features.

Please enable that, you might be needing these features in the future.

Thanks,

done, thanks. can you also advise on how we can turn off options that might make the site load slow. We don’t need anything from the theme except header and footers.

Hi Bhanu,

Those features does not slow the site, I think you’re looking for a site optimization, you can follow some of the tips we provided here.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.