Adding Custom Fonts in Pro

Hello, I need to update our Heading font, and have gone to: /pro/#/options/x-typography, then enabled Font Manager, but from there how do I add the new font? And once I do, will I have to edit all headings manually to get the updates in effect?

Hi Mary,

You can add the font to the Font Manager.

Hope this helps.

Hello,
I’m having the same issues. I can’t find the Custom Fonts section in the theme either. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks

That inquiry is not related to our site

I am fully updated

Hello @EpiphanyHealth,

Please don’t mind but this is a post although similar is started by a different user. Posting on someone else thread create lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Faster response we encourage users to create a new ticket. In that regards I request you to please create a new ticket and someone from support team will take a look. For more details please take a look at our support handbook. When creating the ticket, please share website URL for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.