Add Script to header section

How can I add a script for MailChimp remarketing to the header section? The script is as follows:

<script id="madfs">!function(c,h,i,m,p){m=c.createElement(h),p=c.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],m.async=1,m.src=i,p.parentNode.insertBefore(m,p)}(document,"script","https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/dfjladjlkadjfkldj.js");</script>

Thank you.

Hi,

Im not assosiated with Theme.co but if you are using PRO theme and the script is in HTML, then you could use Content Area shortcode in Header Builder. Or you could make it as a awidget and use Widget Area shortcode instead.

Hey @seebugs,

Codes like that usually is added to the <head>. To do that, you can use our Google Analytics extension which outputs code to the <head>. If you want more options, you can choose between the two methods outlined here. Please note though that we do not have support for third party plugins and scripts. Issues arising from the use of third party sources is outside the scope of our support. Just adding that as extra information.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.