Add Login/Logout button to top bar

Hi, wish to put a register / login simple menu in right of Top Bar just before Social Icons.

How can do that ?

Thank you!
Florian

Hi Florian,

Thanks for reaching out.

That would require customization in X template, the issue is what code you’re adding with register/login. With that, I recommend contacting a developer that will implement the code.

The file which you can edit is \framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\global\_topbar.php

You can also check this similar thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-upload-xtheme-to-child-theme/43246/2 of how you can copy that template to your child theme for editing.

Thanks!

Hi,

I add this line to Theme options > Header > Top bar content

<a href="/account/" class="wp-login-url"><i class="x-icon-key" data-x-icon=""></i> Log In </a>
[login-logout text_to_login="Login" text_to_logout="Logout" class="custom-class" redirect="/boutique/"]

But I want to add this line near the Social icons in right. It’s possible ?

Best

Hi Florian,

I see that you successfully added that Connexion link on your _topbar. You can do the same for login/logout link, just put it above of the <?php x_social_global(); ?> instead of below.

Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.