Active Links not working on my header

Hello!

I have all the active link selections turned on, but my hover effect isn’t getting applied to the active page. Any ideas?

Site: ifpdev.jonathanteixeira.com

Hey @aleminopuy,

Visiting your Podcast page for example, do you mean that you want to reverse the hover effect or turn solid to outline? That is not possible. Active or current menu items does not have hover effects because that’s the indicator that you’re already in the page. Hover effects generally is an indicator that you can open or go to the page.

If I’m not understanding your description correctly, would you mind providing more details and screenshots?

Thanks.

It looks like - according to the second video on this post: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/working-with-navigation/24852 - that when I have ‘current link’ or ‘ancestor link’ flipped to ‘on,’ then they should appear the same as on a hover if they are in fact, the current page (or an ancestor)

Am I not understanding this correctly?

Thanks!

Yes, you got that right. Reviewing my previous response, I should have said:

Visiting your Podcast page, the Podcast menu was activated the same as your hover effect as you can see in the screenshot, do you mean that you want to reverse the hover effect or turn the solid menu item icon to outline?

Is it not activated on your end? Please try clearing your browser’s cache.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.