Activation problem: Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account

Hi,

I’m getting the following error when trying to activate the auto update feature:

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

We bought X from ThemeForest (Envato Market) on 2015 and successfully activated then. But after several upgrades and movements with the site I’m trying to re-activate and now it doesn’t work.

I’ve already revoked the license on all sandbox sites and went to Manage Licenses and cleared up all URLs and entered the correct production URL.

Could you please take a look?.

Many thanks in advance,

Luis

Hi there,

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

Then go to the licenses page and remove the domain name from there.

After that, follow the instructions below:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for looking into this issue.
I have tried the steps in the links you provided and I’m still getting the same result.
Please find the login details in the Secure Note.
Let me know if I can provide you anything else to help with the case.

Best regards

I’m really sorry but I need the site operating with our plugins and child theme right now.
We will have to continue with manual updates for now if there is a problem with the auto update.
It does seem to be a problem with the license server tho.

Thanks for trying.

Hi There,

The password for wp admin does not work. Please provide working credentials and also your license number.

Thank you

Hi Joao,

I’m sorry I had to disable access because the site was left for half an hour with all plugins disabled.
If there is nothing you can check on your end then never mind we will continue with manual upgrades.
We have tried several times the process described in the documentation to no avail.
I will of course add our license number to the Secure Note in case you would like to check it’s status.

Thank you

Hi There,

If your X Theme or Cornerstone version was on an early version of X5 or older, then yup you’ll have an issue with the automatic update. Glad you sorted things out with manual updating.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.