Activate cart button, desktop/mobile

Hello there, i want to setup a shop and i want the cart icon shown on the menu bar, desktop and mobile version. I tried to play with Cornerstone but no luck. Can you please guide me.

Link to website is: http://silver.church

Thanks

Hello @mariusblk,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you have already installed WooCommerce but haven’t created the product catalogs. I am sharing few links that will help you get started with WooCommerce:

In order to show cart icon on menu bar, please navigate to X > Launch > Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu (Enable).

Thanks.

Already did that, i am aware of woocommerce setup, in fact i have products, u can’t see them because they are tickets, using a plugin to sell them. Thow activating cart button in menu displays nothing, it is activated from backend i followed your tutorial. Please help me.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Since you may have set up your WooCommerce already, please go to X > Launch > Options > WooCommerce and enable the “Navbar Menu”. This will display a cart in your navigation that you can customize to showcase the information you want your users to see as they add merchandise to their cart (e.g. item count, subtotal, et cetera).

Hope this helps.