A conflict ---front end of your site

I have disabled plug ins, reactivated and tried everything I can find in the forums and am still getting this message. Strangely, it worked just a few minutes ago??

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hello @aim-higher07,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

In your browser console do you see any error message related with Cornerstone Endpoint? If yes, please refer following thread for possible solution:

If you don’t see that error message, then please make sure to clear cache and try loading again. Along with that kindly confirm you are running all the compatible versions of X Theme and bundled plugins.

Thanks.

Thanks for the response Prasant.
First off, I am really sad at the reduced level of support x theme is offering now that you moved to APEX. As you can see I have purchased a number of licenses to the theme including PRO and have used the product for a number of years. Part of what made this theme so great was not only the fantastic ability to customize the theme, but the customer support.

That said, I am seeing this problem now in multiple installations of the theme on various servers and it started with the recent update. Yes. I have updated all of the bundles, the theme and wordpress - I have tried turning off all of the plug ins, and turning them back on one by one, and it is 100% in the product itself.

I have never had this problem in the past - and considering most of the sites I run on cornerstone (also your product) I would have to revert every single page in our catalog of websites in order to move off of cornerstone. Which frankly, I am very tempted to do. This kind of cross-site problem cannot happen. I am traveling at the moment and have a number of integral updates that must happen in a very short window.

So, please do me a favor and look deeper. I know your staff is quite capable of doing more than offering links to endless forum posts.

Here is a screenshot. https://snag.gy/Z8UIvk.jpg
The current website is on a different theme right now, but I am happy to provide access or screenshots as needed.

Hello @aim-higher07,

Because there was no relevant details shared like website url or login credentials, it’s difficult for us to troubleshoot root cause of the problem. I shared forum links because it’s a common problem we saw and that’s why I suggested you that solution. Even though we are handling high volume of tickets, we are trying level best to help our customers with the same level of dedication and commitment that we are known for.

In that regards to look deeper into the cause of the problem, can you please share login details in a secure note?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.