X Theme overriding gravity forms styler

Hello, I am not great with the coding/backend side of web design, so if anyone could break down this fix into laymen terms, that would be great.

Here is an example of a form I am struggling with (Scroll down to the gravity form at the bottom):

Here is the basic problem:
Whatever I’ve done to try to stylize and format my gravity forms appearance, it is getting overridden, I believe by the X parent theme.

Here is what I’ve tried so far:

1. I have selected the “No Conflict mode” under settings in gravity forms.
  2. I have added the Styler for Gravity Forms plugin (this has given me the most control of the forms appearance) - but things are still overriding after they are published.
  3. I have added this coding fix I found on another of these forums to the X – Child Theme: Theme Functions (functions.php) (but it didn’t fix the problem)

add_action(‘init’, ‘no_x_gravity_form_css’, 9999999);
function no_x_gravity_form_css () {
wp_dequeue_style( ‘x-gravity-forms’ );
}

Here is a side by side of what the form SHOULD look like with the styler (above), and what ends up publishing to the logo page (below)

Hi Jaime,

The code you have is incomplete. Please check this thread for complete guidance.

Please note that customization is outside the scope our support. This is just a guide and any side effect is also not part of the support. Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.