X theme options not loading

hi,
can anyone assist re the x themes options not loading?

thanks,

darryn

Hello Darryn,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, you might need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Darryn,

I have tried disabling all of your plugins, then re-installing X theme and Cornerstone and also I have re-installed WordPress core as well. Then I have regenerated your .htaccess file but I see the same issue on your site.

Can you try switching your PHP version running on your server to a different version in between v5.6.x and v7.3.x and see how it goes. Also try enabling your WordPress debug mode by following this guide (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) and see if you’re getting any PHP error messages.

I have tried to connect to your FTP account, but I couldn’t (see secure note below). You can also try contacting your hosting provider to make sure that you have setup your server correctly and also ask them to check your error logs.

Thanks!

hi there,

i am on a shared server and not a cloud server unfortunately,but they are on the php 7.2. I have enable debug but nothing as far as i can see. i have contacted my hosting company and they say everything is running optimally.

regards,

darryn

i have solved the issue on my side and perhaps good for your developers to fix as it seems to be a bug in your system. your theme has an integration issue with mod security in cpanel. when it is switched off it works.

Hey Darryn,

I’m sorry but your host might not be having a performance issue but it is their server setup that is the cause of this issue. There’s nothing wrong with your WordPress setup nor our theme.

Your host will be able to diagnose the cause of the Internal Server Error. There’s not much information in your error_log.

When I switch to the default permalink, there’s still an Internal Server Error.

That does not tell us the cause though so it is your web host’s responsibility to diagnose the cause as they are running the server.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Darryn,

We are always happy to help. However, we can do nothing in this case because we have no control over the server.

The remaining recommendation I can think of and I’m sorry I haven’t said this previously is ask your web host to whitelist the cornerstone-endpoint directory from Mod Security. Your web host should be able to diagnose what was blocked and whitelist them.

Regarding the themes you’ve mentioned, it is understandable that they work because they don’t use the same system, especially a unified system like ours. But, our products work out of the box with most web hosts.

Thank you for understanding.