X Pro Footer does not stay at the bottom

Hello,

I want that my footer stays at the bottom of the page, also when the content is not full screen. Can you help me? I already search the whole forum, but i can’t find the answer.

Thanks!

Hi Pepijn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Sticky footer can be achieved by adding a Bottom header in Header Builder:

Simply edit your header, go to Layout tab and click on the Bottom layout option and start building your sticky footer. You can also take a look at Footer Sticky menu

Hope this helps!

Hello,

But why use a footer? if the header does all the work?

I don’t want to see the footer all the time…

Hey Pepijn,

If you want to have a sticky footer, using the bottom layout of of the custom header is the only way without adding any customizations. With the default footer area, the footer displays relatively next to the main content. Whatever the height of the content area, the footer section follows.

If you do not what to see the sticky footer all the time, you can simply duplicate the custom header that has a sticky footer attached to it, delete the sticky footer and then assign this newly duplicated header only to those pages that doesn’t need a footer.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Is is possible to use code to place the regular footer on the bottom of the page?

Hi Pepijn,

It is possible to add some code to make the footer area sticky but that would fall beyond the scope of our support since that would require customization since the option available right now are those that was mentioned in the previous response.

But to get you started, the class selector of the footer area is .x-colophon so you can add your custom code to that CSS selector.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.