Worspace sidebar is not working properly in RTL website

We have Pro Version 3.1.2 installed on our website. The website is in Hebrew (RTL) language. After the update, the workspace sidebar’s content is not proper and we are not able to work with it. It specifically happens when we select the text blocks.
I am adding a screenshot for your reference.

Please help us.

Thanks

Hey @roivitopeleg,

For this case, we need to have access to your site so we could see your setup. We’ll then try to replicate it on our end to see if there’s a bug in Pro. Please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

Added the secure note.

Also added the information on how to regenerate the issue.

Hello Ace Digital London,

I have logged in and I could not replicate the issue.
This is what I am seeing:

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @roivitopeleg,

Thank you for the video. I managed to see the problem. At the moment you need to avoid scrolling the controls horizontally and try to scroll vertically until we find a fix for this.

I reported this to our issue tracker and our development team will look into the problem. You will be notified if the problem is fixed or not in the next release of the theme by checking our changelog here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.