Woocommerce product page: entry-wrap got 60px of padding after the update to Pro 4.3.0

Hi!

After I did the update, entry-wrap on the Woocommerce pages suddenly got 60px of padding. I had to add this to control it:

.woocommerce .entry-wrap {
  padding:0;
}

It is not coming from my custom CSS. Was this on purpose, or is it some mistake?

EDIT: it is not present on other WooCommerce site, so this is not done by Pro. I’ll investigate further.

Thanks!

Hi @Misho,

Everything looks ok here, but I do know where the 60px originates if that helps. Integrity outputs this CSS:

[class*=woocommerce] .entry-wrap {
    padding: 60px;
}

That’s intended to add the padding on the single product views. On the shop indexes it gets overridden by this style:

[class*=woocommerce] li.product .entry-wrap {
    padding: 15px;
}

Hopefully that helps in tracking it down. Maybe the li.product markup changed, or maybe the Integrity WooCommerce stylesheet isn’t fully loading somehow.

It happened to me too, I was just about to ask the same question “Was this on purpose, or is it some mistake?” :smile: Just letting you know as you may want to investigate it. It happens to WC Single but not WC Achieve Layout.

Hi Gunes,

We have simplified WooCommerce integration and stopped overriding a few classes and templates and that is the reason behind it. I would request you to create a separate thread and please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

@alexander, I was impressed how nicely the new Design Cloud Asset “Dropdown Mega Contact” is behaving on narrowing the Browser width. It stays centered and away from the sides.

I have installed it to examine and test it. However, it seems that this responsiveness is dialed-down for the position of the button inside the demo. Is this true?

I have placed the Design-cloud dropdown inside the header and very quickly the dropdown started to move outside of the browser window.

I am fighting with the responsiveness of these new dropdowns by writing Media Queries, and I have also run into a double-scrollbar bug with them.

I just hope polishing Dropdowns is somewhere higher on the priority list. :slight_smile: :+1:

EDIT: I have watched the video and I understand the auto-responsive logic behind it. However, this is how it turns out when placed inside the header, towards the middle of the page:

(It moves out of the viewport).

Thanks!

Hey Misho,

I’ll forward this to Alex as he can only answer this.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.