WooCommerce "Category Archive" title change Pro-Child Theme

I’ve looked at several options to do this and none have worked…I want to get rid of the “Category Archive” text at the top of each category display page. This code:

add_action(‘wp_head’, ‘shop_title_override’, 9999999999999);

function shop_title_override() {
remove_action( ‘woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘woocommerce_template_loop_product_title’, 10 );
remove_action( ‘woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘x_woocommerce_template_loop_product_title’, 10 );
}

Should have done it but did not. Any ideas? The option isn’t there in the theme settings that I can see and a plugin did not do the trick either. I have looked in the forum archives but there’s nothing current. Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Hello Jodi,

Thanks for writing in!

You can check out this old thread instead:

In the code found on that old thread, you can replace .x-header-landmark with .woocommerce.archive .x-header-landmark.

Be advised that this is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Great, I will give it a shot! Is it the theme not wanting to get rid of the header or more likely WooCommerce/Yoast? I have been able to get rid of it on X-Theme. Thanks for the help.

Hey Jodi,

You are most welcome.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.