Woocommerce cart 503 error

Hey @moebis,

Are you using custom WooCommerce templates and functions? If so, please remove all of them and give us details of the issues you’re experiencing because we need to know if X / Pro is causing the issues. Please also remove all third party plugins. If that could not be done in your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server and test there.

The version compatibility list is currently not up to date. We’re sorry about that.

If that doesn’t help, please open a separate thread and give us WP Admin and FTP access to your staging site in a Secure Note. Also post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

Are you saying that the latest woo commerce now works with the latest pro theme? I already had a thread open and along with all of the other compatibility issues, the one that really bothered me was the email templates (the default ones) would be missing formatting and download links in the receipts. We already confirmed this. I didn’t change anything, nothing customized in the WooCommerce templates. I was told by your support staff that your team hasn’t had time to update the customized X / Pro templates for woocommerce 3.2.x yet, so I’m still sitting on woo commerce 3.1.x until this theme is updated.

Just to give you my experience…

I have 4 sites running either x or pro that have the latest Woocommerce and are functioning fine

Thanks for sharing @scotbaston

@moebis, would you mind providing the thread about Woocommerce issues related to emails? I’ll check it and forward some follow up if needed. Or are you using 3rd party addons for Woocommerce? Because Pro and X theme integration with Woocommerce is just shop template related. Emails templates and processing are internal to Woocommerce.

Thanks!

@scotbaston do your email notifications from Woocommerce include download links?

@Rad X and Pro do have customizations within the theme (look inside the /pro/woocommerce directory) it’s filled with customized templates for woo commerce. Also why would you be recommending to everyone to stick to WooCommerce 3.1.x if there were no compatibility issues? Here is the thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/outdated-copies-of-some-woocommerce-template-files/11546

@moebis,

We generally recommend sticking to the latest compatible version. But, as said earlier:

The latest X / Pro and WooCommerce does not have outdated templates so it is unlikely to cause issues.

You said you have no customizations. Have you tried switching to the parent theme? If it doesn’t help, please open a separate thread and give us WP Admin and FTP access to your staging site in a Secure Note. Also post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.