Woo commerce fix errors (size, GST, shape) and add options (free delivery after ..)

Hi,

We need admin login to be able to check on this.

Thanks

Hi,

We’'ll wait for your admin login so we can check.

Thanks

Ok i switched the role to administrator

Hello There,

You have a modified WordPress dashboard. X > Overview is removed also. You may access the X options from here: Appearance > Theme Options

I am not sure if you have a multi site set up or some of your WordPress sections were removed such as Posts. Maybe this is why X > Overview is nowhere to be found.

By the way, I can see that you are using an older version of X 4.6.4. You may update to the latest and more stable version X 5.2.5. You should be able to update it if you have DashBoard > Updates. You may need to manually update the theme. Please check how to manually update the theme from this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps.

Thank you yess it did the trick.

I followed the following thread instructions:

I did it through wordpress and ftp
I changed it to a different theme
then deleted the x theme ( do not delete your x-child folders they will automatically show up once x is back)
Then tried to install the x.zip from new themes upload and got a ini.php error
logged into ftp and dragged the extracted contents into the themes folder and renamed it x
then went back to wordpress dashboard and activated the x theme again and then the x-child theme again
This fixed my missing image size options as well.

Also all the above resolutions worked now.

Thanks again!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.