Weird formatting on author shortcode

Hi folks,

I’m having a hard time understanding what is going on here and I tried searching the forums for an answer about this.

This is what happens when I use the author shortcode on my posts. The formatting is way off and it doesn’t show an image.

Any help? I’ve attached 2 screenshots. One as it appears, and another with the sections highlighted to show you that it definitely is detecting an image but just not displaying it somehow.

and this is the second screenshot:

Hi Dhawal,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry I only see “about author” on the footer section on your site using a text widget. Please provide us a direct page URL where we can see the problematic author shortcode, and if you don’t mind please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

In the meantime, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

Just shared the secure note with the details.

Hello Dhawal,

Thanks for providing the information. The issue is because of the LazyLoad feature of Smush plugin. I went ahead and deactivated it in Smush > Dashboard > LazyLoad.

Please check your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.