Validate License help

I am trying to validate a license for ladolcestudio.com and it isn’t working.

Hi @LucyKeile,

Would you mind mentioning the error you are getting when you try to validate the license? I checked your account and the domain is correctly assigned so the issue might be caused by something else.

For the meantime, try temporarily disabling the plugins on the site then validate your theme. If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Jade,

I was able to deactivate the plugins and validate the theme. It works however when I activate again I get a weird page. Also when I try to customize the theme does not show on right. Could this be because of a plugin conflict?

Hi @LucyKeile,

Please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of the WordPress CMS. The screenshot that you have shared with us is a symptom of having an old version of WordPress.

Please kindly make sure that you have a complete backup of your website before the update.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Its working - but my cornerstone theme options isn’t :(. maybe a plugin issue?

Hi @LucyKeile,

It works now, you need to deactivate the Also Optimize for logged in user feature of Autoptimize plugin

If the issue persists on your end, please clear the SG Cache, Autoptimize cache, and your browser’s cache.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

All is perfect now! Thank you so much!

You’re most welcome, Lucy.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.