Upgraded from X to Pro. Design Cloud won't load

The Design Cloud as well as the builder will not load. The loading icon is there but it is just spinning.

Please advise me on how I can fix this error.

Hello Trevis,

Thanks for posting in!

You are having this issue because you are using an older version of WordPress core (4.9.4). The Pro theme requires at least WordPress 5.2 and the latest version is WordPress 5.3.2. Please update your WordPress core instead. If you are not seeing any updates, then the WP updates must have been disabled in your site installation. You might need to do it manually. Please check this out:

Hope this helps.

All fixed. Thank you very much.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

I have downloaded the Pro theme and installed it.
I have entered the activation code and WP admin panel tells me that the activation is ok.
I have the last version of wordpress but is still doesn’t work…
I cannot launch the “design cloud”: like @SDCreativeWorks , the loading icon is there but it is just spinning.
Thanks for your help!

Hi Jeremy,

You might need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

Please also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please open a new thread then provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Thanks a lot for your answer .
I have added the lines in my wp-config.php but the issue was still there.
Then , I deactivated all the plugins and tried to launch the design cloud again: same issue with the loading wheel spinning.

So i am gonna write a secure note…

Hi @jeremybury,

Yes please, but please create your own thread and provide us login credentials in a secure note in there.

Not here, because the original poster will see your secure note.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.