Updated to Woocommerce 3.3.1. Product-Category images now different sizes

Hi Chris,

I’m baaaack!:confounded: So, woocommerce released an update yesterday, which outdated a couple of core php files (product-images and product-thumbnails). I updated the x-child files and thought it might’ve fixed my initial problem, but I honestly can’t tell. I notice that when going from one shop page to another there’s a flash or moment when the images appear large again, as if there was no global js fix, but then the code kicks in and corrects (resizes) the images. Not pretty at all.

I haven’t removed the temp global js fix you gave me: jQuery(’.archive ul.products’).addClass(‘cols-4’); and am wondering if it’s still necessary, or may be conflicting with the updates.

Please tell me this latest update to php files is not the “…soild support for the Woocommerce 3.3.X” release that Christopher Amirian spoke of. And please tell me there’s a fix for the glitch I just described.

Again, thank you for your help,
Orlando

Hey Orlando,

Please downgrade to Woocommerce 3.2.3 for now because that is the latest supported version.

The outdated templates will be updated in the next release. Regretfully, we could not provide when the new version will be released.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Chris,

Thanks for quick reply. Ok, I’ll downgrade to 3.2.3 (reluctantly). Should I remove the temp global js that you provided?

Thanks

Hey There,

Please do not remove the temp global JS yet. You might be going to back to square one and encounter the issues which you have posted in the original post.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi - ok thank you. I’ll leave as is. Actually, I’m leaving everything as is. After reading docs on the process, reverting back to 3.2.3 appears it’ll cause more harm than good. I’ll have to live with the glitch that I mentioned until your new version becomes avail.

Keeping fingers crossed,
Orlando

Hi Orlando,

Thank you for understanding.
I have check our issue tracker and I can see this is already on going. Some template files are being updated already. Complete information will be available on our changelog once the release is available.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.