Update of Cornerstone - problems on website

Hello,

I have updated cornerstone (for some reason I still don’t see the latest theme update so I’ve updated cornerstone only).

1- Since the update of Cornerstone, I have noticed issues with WP Rocket - I have cleared cache with no luck. I have now disabled WP Rocket completely to have a usable website as some pages were not loading at all.

2- I have a problem with the buttons of the Pricing Tables - they do not show the text anymore (since the update of Cornerstone).

How can I fix this?

Best,
Nunzio

Hello Nunzio,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Dashboard > Updates. We have released X 7.0.2 and Cornerstone 4.0.2. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

I just check Dashboard > Updates and I could see the new update of Cornerstone. I have now updated to 4.0.2.

I still can’t see any update for X theme though. It doesn’t show.

See screenshot

I have tried several times on X > Validation to check for updates with no luck:

Any help please?

Hi @mr.nike,

Have you tried checking the updates manually by clicking check now button on that same update page? And please deactivate and delete your cornerstone, then try if theme updates will appear.

Sometimes, you’ll have to update the theme first before cornerstone.

And if this still happening after those recommended procedures, then please provide your site’s admin login credentials in the secure note and we’ll check.

Thanks!

Same here, update removed all text for my buttons, took me a while to figure out what was broken, reinstalled, now fixed, but took time and was not pretty.

Hey @Modunn,

It’s good to know that your issue is now resolved.
Please do not hesitate to open another thread if you need some help.

Regards.

Hi,

I have uninstalled Cornerstone and installed again. This solved the issue with the text not showing on the buttons.

When I click to check for the theme updates I get the message “Nothing to report” so the update is still not showing for me.
Any ideas on why this might be?

Thanks

I have updated to last X version too and same for cornerstone… but the Cornerstone’s plugin doesn’t want to load…

Hey @Scendre,

I tried logging in but it was blocked.

Regarding the update, please try going to Dashboard > Updates and click the Check Again button.

The WordPress update notification usually works after than.

Uploading…

If that doesn’t help, you will need to manually update X. You can read the manual update instruction at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

@Scendre,

The cause could be different on your end. Please perform these other basic troubleshooting steps which usually fixed builder and frontend issues…

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches then temporarily deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. Clear your browser’s cache after this and check if the issue persists.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and temporarily disconnect your site from the CDN.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. If you’re using a child theme, switch to the parent theme.

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If none of that helps, please open a separate thread and give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note

Thanks.

I have managed to update X through FTP thank you.
Cornerstone is also updated to the latest version.

The button text works perfectly.

I have an issue on the homepage with the revolution slider.
It appears offset on the right and as soon as you scroll through the page it goes back into the right place.

Any ideas on what this could be as I did not change anything else?

Hi @mr.nike,

Please try adding this custom css.

.x-slider-container.below {
    clear: both;
}

Hope it helps.

That’s great - it works!

Thank you

We’re glad to be of help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.