Under construction social icons are not working

Hello.

I’ve updated my website with the Under construction plugin and configured with social media profiles, however, social icons apeared as an empty square.

Could you help me how to fix that?

Thanks.

Hi Miquel,

Thank you for writing in, this is a known issue and has been added already in our issue tracker.

I’ll give you a quick fix, but please keep in mind that this is not an official fix.

Login to your server via FTP and locate the under-construction.php file on this directory \wp-content\plugins\tco-under-construction\views\site

Open/edit that file on a text editor and find this line:

<a href="<?php echo $url ?>" class="<?php echo $key ?>" title="<?php echo $sc['title'] ?>" target="_blank"><i class="tco-icon-<?php echo $media; ?>-square" data-tco-icon="<?php echo $sc['tco-icon']; ?>" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Update that line with this:

<a href="<?php echo $url ?>" class="<?php echo $key ?>" title="<?php echo $sc['title'] ?>" target="_blank"><i class="x-icon-<?php echo $media; ?>-square" data-x-icon-b="<?php echo $sc['tco-icon']; ?>" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Save the file and upload it back to your server (same directory)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello! Thanks for your fast answer. I’ve done and worked all icons except youtube :smiley:

Hi Miquel,

In that case, please provide us login credentials (wp-admin and FTP) in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Done, take a look at my secured note.

Hi Miguel,

Please try this temporary fixed too.

Login to your server via FTP and locate the options.php file on this directory \wp-content\plugins\tco-under-construction\functions\

Locate this part:

'youtube' => array('title' => 'Youtube', 'tco-icon' => '&#xf166;'),

Change to:
'youtube' => array('title' => 'Youtube', 'tco-icon' => '&#xf431;'),

The official fixed for this bug will be available on the next release. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope this helps.

Now it’s working! Thank you!

You’re most welcome, Miguel.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.