'Undefined elements' since update, missing parts of my content on pages

I have many sections of content now missing/blank since updating cornerstone and X. It shows this error, ‘Undefined element. This element could not render because its definition is missing. You might need to activate a plugin.’

I tried deactivating all plugins and then tried activating the x theme instead of the child theme. Both did not solve it. Everything has the latest update. Wordpress Version - 5.6.1, X version - 8.1.5, and Cornerstone - 5.1.5. All other plugins are up to date as well.

Hi RogerS,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating through the admin dashboard. Before you provide the login details I would suggest you test the incompatibility between the Cornerstone and X theme by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If that does not help, I would request you to troubleshoot the following common issues to recognize the problem.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If none of the above processes help you to resolve the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.